The Profile LP from Ion is a vinyl record player with a USB output. Connect the Profile LP to a stereo system or amplified speakers and it can be used as a regular record player, or connect it to a computer via USB to easily transfer your vinyl records to your hard drive. Easy-to-use vinyl conversion software for Mac and Windows computers is included, so you'll have all the audio gear you need to play and digitize vinyl.
The included software applications will help simplify the vinyl digitizing process. If you've never used audio recording software before, Ion has gone out of their way to develop programs that are as easy-to-use as possible. If you're on a PC with the Windows operating system, you can use the included EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software. If you have an Apple computer with OSX, you can use the included EZ Audio Converter software.
Whether you're looking for your first vinyl turntable to get into the wonderful world of record collecting, or you're looking for your last turntable to digitize your albums into your computer, the Profile LP is a great cost-effective choice.
- Turn your records into MP3s using your Mac or PC
- Play records on your home stereo without needing a preamplifier
- Plug-and-play USB computer connection requires no driver installation
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM settings
- Enables you to transfer 78 RPM albums using included software
- EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software quickly transfers your music to iTunes
- Audacity software for reducing pops, cracks, and hiss on worn records