With its continued stellar reputation in high-definition distribution, Kramer once again raises-the-bar of excellence with its TP-104HD 1:4 XGA Line Transmitter and Distribution Amplifier. Designed and built with both professional video facility installation pundits and HDTV home cinema enthusiasts in mind, this unit offers twisted pair (RJ-45) signal conversion from a 15-pin HD VGA/XGA computer graphics video input. It's capable of distributing up to (4) identical twisted pair (RJ-45) outputs - compatible with HDTV signals, supports resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p, offers a system range of up to 320' (100 m), and works in conjunction with Kramer's compatible receivers. The TP-104HD is an ideal solution for sending a computer graphics video signal over shielded or unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling such as standard CAT5 (Ethernet network cable).
With its superb signal reliability and twisted pair signal transmission technology, the Kramer TP-104HD is an ideal solution for long distance computer graphics cable transmission and distribution often required by broadcast studios, presentation and multimedia applications, security and military installations.
Note! This unit must be used in conjunction with a compatible receiver to achieve a complete solution.
- Twisted Pair (RJ-45) Signal Transmission
- Twisted pair (RJ-45) cabling uses 2 conductors (forward and return) that are twisted together in a specific fashion (pitch/twist rate per meter) to cancel out electromagnetic interference and crosstalk (noise) from external sources and its environment. This technology enables a system range up to 320' (100 m) at a maximum resolution up to UXGA and 1080p HDTV.
- Supports UXGA and HDTV Signals
- Its video transport circuitry supports computer graphics video signals with maximum resolutions up to UXGA and HDTV/1080p.
- Power Connect System
- Within transmitter/receiver system, only one unit requires power when connected devices are within a 150' (50 m) range of each other; 12VDC power is distributed through the CAT5 cable.
- Large Venue Solution
- The TP-104HD is an ideal solution for schools, transportation hubs, hospitals, financial institutions, commercial/retail installations, virtually any large venue that requires high-quality, long distance twisted pair video distribution.
- Compatible Receivers
- The TP-104HD is compatible with Kramer's TP-120, TP-105, PT-120, VP-5R, and TP-202 receivers.
- Optional Mounting
- Aside from its rugged chassis, its standalone compact design belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and offers an optional RK-3T 19" rack mount adapter that mount (3) units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.