The VM-2HDXL 1:2 3G HD-SDI Distribution Amplifier from Kramer is designed to manage SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M) signals. It accepts (1) input, reclocks and equalizes the signal, then redistributes it to (2) identical outputs. This solution is well suited for use in production studios, on-air broadcast work, field production, and professional digital video cameras, among many other possible applications and settings.
- This unit can be used to distribute SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI signals
- It offers a maximum data rate of 3Gbps
- It features proprietary Kramer technology that reclocks and equalizes signals, allowing for longer transmission distances without a loss of signal integrity
- LED indicators provide a visual reference to signal status
- Up to (4) of these units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the separately available RK-4PT Rack Adapter