As part of the RS series, Libec's RS-450M Professional 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System with Mid Spreader introduces its "free plus 3 steps" drag system along with a counterbalance range of 4.5 to 10.5kg (maximum payload of 12kg). This makes for a smooth, wobble-free image whether panning, tilting, or stopping movement on a dime. A low temperature rating of -40° C/F plus LED bubble illumination lets you continue shooting into the cold of night.
- Ideal Counterbalance
- Complete counterbalance makes it possible to stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle within the range of 4 to 10kg weight on board (height of center of gravity at 100mm).
- New Drag System
- The new drag system makes a quantum leap in operability when panning or tilting. There is also a significant reduction in wobbling of the image that occurs at the start of the pan as well as backlash at the end of the pan.
- Low Temperature Characteristics
- The RS-450M can operate in severely cold areas with a low temperature rating of -40° F/C. Torque performance is maintained in the most extreme climates.
- Premium Functionality
Drag mode: Free plus 3 steps. Select torque strength based on your shooting preferences.
LED level illumination: Ideal for night time shoots.
- Outstanding Rigidity
- The RS-450M eliminates wobbling of the camera image caused by tripod twisting.