The VP-4xl 1:4 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier from Kramer accepts (1) computer graphics video signal, provides correct buffering and isolation, then distributes the signal to (4) identical outputs. It supports resolutions ranging from VGA to UXGA and higher.
The capacity of this solution can be scaled by cascading several units. It is well suited for use with multiple-projector or -monitor setups, as well as any other large professional distribution system.
- This unit can be used to distribute computer graphics video signals
- It offers a bandwidth of 375MHz (-3dB)
- This unit is HDTV-compatible
- EQ (peaking) and ID bit control are standard features
- Up to (2) of these units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space using the separately available RK-1 Rack Adapter