The Samson Concert 77 Head Worn Wireless Microphone System features the CT7 bodypack transmitter, SE10 vocal and fitness head worn mic, and CR77 true-diversity UHF receiver with 1/4" phone and XLR output connections.
The SE10 features a low-profile, flexible headband that can be flexed for a secure fit. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures maximum audio reproduction of speech and vocals while minimizing noise. The CT7 bodypack transmitter is lightweight and operates on a single 9V battery. The CR77 true-diversity features PLL synthesized tuning, true diversity reception, dual antennas, XLR and 1/4" phone output connectors, RF level LED meters, and a large output volume control dial.
- High-performance UHF true diversity wireless system
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
- Locking Mini-XLR connector for all systems
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" output jacks
- Front panel power switch, RF level meter and squelch control
- Mute switch, gain control
- 9-Volt battery operation, LED battery level meters
- Includes SE10 Headworn Microphone