The Cullmann Nanomax 220 Tripod is an extremely light tripod for travel with small cameras, weighing less than 2 pounds. It is appropriate for advanced point and shoot cameras or very small SLR systems (such as an entry-level SLR with a variable-aperture 'kit' zoom lens).
The Nanomax 220 reaches a maximum height of 44.5", so most users will need either a screen on their camera which can rotate/flip or a right angle viewfinder for their SLR. The advantage is that when collapsed the Nanomax 220 weighs just 1.8 pounds and at a hair over 16" it will even occasionally fit in a carry-on briefcase.
- Anti-rotation tubing along each leg segment to ease deployment/collapsing
- Foam-padded upper leg segments aid cold weather handling and soften carrying upon shoulders
- Simple open/closed position legs
- Rubber padded feet
- Basic pan/tilt head with quick release plate
- Bubble level at quick release
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 20mm
- Includes fitted case with shoulder strap