The Cullmann Nanomax 250 Tripod is a light travel tripod for smaller cameras, and weighs just 2.2 pounds. It is appropriate for advanced point and shoot cameras or very small SLR systems (such as an entry-level SLR with a variable-aperture 'kit' zoom lens).
The Nanomax 250 reaches a maximum height of 55.1", so most users will need to squat down just a bit to comfortably view at eye level from the viewfinder. The 250's only 19.3" collapsed, and light enough to take upon a very long journey without much bother.
- Anti-rotation tubing along each leg segment to ease deployment/collapsing
- Foam-padded upper leg segments aid cold weather handling and soften carrying upon shoulders
- Simple open/closed position legs
- Rubber padded feet
- Basic pan/tilt head with quick release plate
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 20mm
- Includes fitted case with shoulder strap