The Cullmann Nanomax 260 Tripod is a medium-sized tripod for any point and shoot camera and most consumer-oriented SLR systems. An attached pan/tilt head with a single knob for horizontal images controls all camera movements.
The Nanomax 260's maximum height of 5'4" will be sufficient for most users to have their camera at eye level, and when collapsed it is <20". Being only 2.86 pounds to carry, the Nanomax 260 hits the 'sweet spot' for many users because it provides relatively solid support without being so large and unwieldy that you would leave it at home or in the hotel room.
- Anti-rotation tubing along each leg segment to ease deployment/collapsing
- Foam-padded upper leg segments aid cold weather handling and soften carrying upon shoulders
- Simple open/closed position legs
- Rubber padded feet
- Basic pan/tilt head with quick release plate
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 23mm
- Includes fitted case with shoulder strap