The JELCO NSATA-Y ATA Projector Shipping Case Y (Grey and Chrome) is a non stock custom made ATA projector case. It is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic over a 1/4" wood frame with a custom-cut 1.5-2.0" industrial-grade foam interior. This rugged shipping case has steel corners, aluminum trim, inter-locking valence, and stainless steel rivets that team up to produce an ultra-strong case that will give years of service.
The NSATA-Y case has a large accessory compartment that holds cords, cables, and a remote control, as well as other necessary items. It is transported by a recessed spring-action handle, a lock-in and lock-out extension handle and built-in tilt wheels. Neoprene bumpers on either side of the handle give important additional protection.
This case is designed to fit various projectors from AVIO, BenQ, Boxlight, Canon, Christie, Eiki, Elmo, Epsom, InFocus, JVC, Mitsubishi, NEC, Optoma, Panasonic, Projector Design, Proxima, Sanyo, Sharp or Sony projectors.
Note! Please specify exact projector model
- High impact ABS plastic over 1/4" wood frame
- Custom-cut industrial-grade foam
- Steel corners
- Aluminum trim
- Inter-locking valence
- Stainless steel rivets
- Neoprene bumpers for extra protection
- ATA-300 style shipping case for multimedia projector and accessories designed for checked luggage or sending via FedEx/UPS
- Storage area inside holds cords, cables, remote, etc
- Recessed butterfly latches with a combination lock
- Carrying options
- Recessed spring-action handle
- Lock-in and lock-out extension handle
- Built-in tilt wheels
- Sealed wheel housing to exclude water
- This is a non-stock case which can be built-to-order with a standard lead-time of shipping 2-4 weeks from the date we receive the order. Please specify exact projector model
- Click Here for Compatibility Chart