The 4-Port Dual View Dual-Link DVI KVMP Switch with Audio from IOGEAR allows you to control up to 4 computers using a single keyboard and mouse. Perfect for multimedia applications, the switch supports dual monitor configurations, an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub, and audio switching.
The switch features IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology, which remembers your display's ideal resolution and refresh rate. This allows you to boot all of your computer simultaneously and switch between computers, while still maintaining ideal video settings for your particular monitor.
- Supports 2 Dual-Link DVI monitors, each with a resolution of up to 2560 x 1600
- Connect up to 4 computers for KVM switching
- Integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub allows you to share peripherals between connected computers
- Supports asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripherals, and audio ports
- Display Emulation Technology remembers your display's settings, eliminating the resolution change delay when switching between computers
- Emulates keyboard and mouse presence, allowing systems to boot when they don't hold the focus of the switch
- Switch between front panel push buttons or hotkeys
- Supports special keys found on Mac and Sun keyboards
- Upgradeable firmware
- No software or drivers are required for installation, works with almost every major operating system
- Audible alarm can be toggled via hotkey
- Includes all necessary cables