The LabelWriter 450 USB Label Printer from DYMO is a compact label printer, compatible with Windows and Mac systems. The printer is perfect for printing address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges, inventory labels, and others: without the hassles associated with using sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.
The LabelWriter uses thermal printing technology, eliminating the need for toner replacements. The included software allows you to print labels directly from commonly-used office applications and verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes.
- DYMO Productivity software suite features DYMO Label 8, DYMO File, and Address Fixer software
- The DYMO Label 8 software allows you to print and create address, shipping, file, folder, and barcode labels, name badges, and other types of labels, from Windows or Mac systems
- Prints up to 51 labels per minute
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for ink or toner
- Print labels directly from Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Integrated address book software prints labels from Outlook contacts of OS X Address Book
- Address Fixer software verifies US addresses and ZIP+4 codes via the Internet
- Quick Print widget allows you to quickly create and print a single label
- DYMO File LT software converts paper documents to digital files 1
- High-quality 600 x 300dpi print resolution
- Features more than 60 label styles and layouts
- Compact design for flexible placement