The Sennheiser ew 135 G3 Wireless Handheld Microphone System with e 835 Mic provides dependable performance for both speech and performance applications and includes a UHF diversity receiver and handheld transmitter. The transmitter and receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button.
The handheld microphone allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter. The receiver's back-lit display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions, and its user friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The ew 135 G3 is at home in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications and more.
Note: Frequency G operates on 566 - 608MHz and is intended for wireless monitoring only!
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with e 835 capsule features easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement