The E1B Backup from SureFire is a finger-sized dual-output LED flashlight that delivers a stunning tactical-level beam. The E1B was engineered to meet the mission-specific needs of undercover law enforcement officers, and it's an excellent choice as an everyday light at home or on the job.
The E1B may be tiny, but it's performance is quite outstanding; on demand this pocket-rocket powerhouse slams a 110 lumen cone of light anywhere you need it; across a treacherous alley, under a wobbly table in a darkened restaurant, or into the eyes of a soon-to-be-forgotten assailant.
This stealthy illumination tool packs a lot of punch, thanks to its electronically controlled LED circuitry, and a state-of-the-art reflector design. When you need less light, for reading a map or sneaking out for a midnight snack, the E1B can be used on its power-saving setting. The resulting 5 lumen beam provides sufficient illumination for most general-purpose applications.
- Performance Highlights
- Dual output: 110 / 5 lumens
- Two-way carry clip works bezel-up or bezel-down
- Coated and tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- 1.0" Bezel accepts SureFire's 1.0" accessory filters and protective cover
- LED emitter: no filament to burn out/break, lasts for thousands of hours
- TIR lens produces tight beam with ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Hard-anodized aluminum body resists corrosion and it's O-ring/gasket sealed for weatherproof performance. Smooth styling minimizes pocket snag and pressure points
- Tail cap switch: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on, return to off then press or click again to select low