This Ewa-Marine SplashiX is a reasonably priced housing for large cameras with lenses up to 1.30" (3.3cm) long. The housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. It has a pair of non-corrosive, seawater resistant clamping rails that fit together to form the seal and are secured in place by means of two screw knobs.
This versatile housing can be used in a variety of environments such as sand, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling or diving down to 20' (6m). It is easy to operate the camera through the PVC. To check camera compatibility use this template.
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space
- Camera Functions
- Accesses to all camera functions through the PVC
- Versatile Size and Weight
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities such as kayaking, swimming, snorkeling or diving down to 20' (6m)