The Beyerdynamic A1 Headphone Amplifier provides audiophile quality headphone monitoring for high-quality home entertainment systems, professional audio recording and video editing systems. Beyerdynamic's "intelligent circuitry" attributes to the A1's pristine audio quality and 96kHz frequency response.
The amplifier is well suited for use with Beyerdynamic's 600 ohm headphone series and reproduces the uncompressed audio from either SA-CDs or DVDs with pristine results. There are 2 stereo RCA inputs and a single stereo RCA output on the rear. A single 1/4" TRS phone headphone output and high-grade ALPS volume control is featured on the front. A source select switch chooses between the two input sources. Audio signal is passed through main output on the A1 while powered down, the headphone output becomes active when the A1 is powered.
- Intelligent circuitry and 96kHz capable microcontroller
- Volume dial with ALPS potentiometer
- Blue LEDs indicate signal level input
- 2 stereo RCA inputs, 1 stereo output
- Input source selector switch
- Multicolor power LED indicators