The Beacon from Anchor Audio is a portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery or on AC power. It features two slots for wireless microphone receivers (sold separately), and multiple inputs for wired microphones. The system that can be easily set up in minutes, stands about six feet tall, and folds down to the size of a suitcase.
The system was designed to be used by anyone without training. Its internally rechargeable battery enables use for up to seven hours away from a power source. Everything is built-in, including a storage bag for microphones, wheels, and a retractable handle.
A line-in connection allows for connecting other sound sources, like an iPod or CD player. A "ducking" feature can be activated that will fade down any music playing when speaking into a microphone, and fades back up when the speaking stops.
- Reach crowds of 2,500+
- Class D amplifier delivers 150 W power in AC mode, 125 W under battery operation
- Lightweight speaker array with snap lock connection
- Eight 4" neodymium speakers
- Three 8" neodymium woofers
- Two combi microphone/line input jacks
- "Voice Over" music ducking feature
- Durable case with wheels, retractable handle and nylon storage bag
- User replaceable batteries
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Operates up to seven hours on a single charge
- No other support mechanism needed