The 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch from TRENDnet is a Gigabit Ethernet switch with impressive power-saving features: it can consume up to 70% less power than comparable switches.
The switch features 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support Auto-MDIX negotiation. Compatible with all standard Ethernet protocols, the switch can be used to create networks to which computers of any operating system can connect.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports, each featuring Auto-MDIX negotiation
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when Ethernet ports are not in use, a connected device is turned off or in power-saving mode, and can adjust signal output based on Ethernet cable length
- Utilizes the store-and-forward switching method with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control supports full-duplex operation
- Back pressure Flow Control supports half-duplex operation
- Features a 1K MAC address table and 104KB of buffer memory
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Supports Jumbo Frame packets, up to 9KB in size
- Housed in a sturdy metal enclosure
- Front panel LEDs give indication of network status and activity