The RPQ160b from Rolls is a single-channel, 4-band parametric equalizer with high- and low-pass filters. The 4 bands have a combined overlapping frequency range of 70Hz to 20kHz. The single rack space unit features 3 different input and output connectors to accommodate a wide variety of applications. T filters are used for the equalization circuits to avoid the complexity and distortion of state-variable filters.
The EQs precise equalization makes it suitable for many applications, including school or church gymnasiums, home or professional recording studios, live sound or the EQing of musical instruments. When coupled with a spectrum analyzer, the RPQ160b can match exactly the properties of typical acoustic resonances and reflections, and make immediate improvements to any installed system's amplitude and phase response.
- 4 bands of parametric equalization
- Great for room equalization, sound reinforcement, or home and studio recording applications
- Adjustable high and low shelving filters
- "T" Filers, which avoid the complexity and distortion of state-variable filters
- XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs
- AC adapter included
- Made in the USA