The PM55 Personal Monitor Amp from Rolls is a versatile personal monitor amplifier that allows a performer to hear their own signal along with a monitor or guide track. Perfect for singers, drummers, and other musicians, the performer can connect their mic to the unit's XLR input, and connect the monitor signal to the 1/4" input. Standard 3.5mm and 1/4" headphone jacks are provided to accommodate any type of headphone. Individual level controls for the mic and monitor allow the performer to select exactly how much of each sound source they're hearing. The amp can operate via battery or AC power for terrific versatility.
- Compact and rugged design, ideal for professional use
- XLR mic input and thru connectors and a stereo/mono 1/4" monitor input provide wide compatibility
- Individual mic and monitor controls allow you to create a precise mix of audio sources
- Standard 3.5mm and 1/4" headphone jacks allow you to connect virtually any pair of headphones
- Ground-lift switch reduces hum caused by ground loops
- Can operate via battery or AC power