The DJH-1100 stereo headphones from Marathon are designed with the professional DJ in mind. They use huge 57mm drivers to provide an extra-wide frequency response with bass down to 5Hz, as well as a high power output for dealing with extremely high volume levels. The body is ruggedly built and can collapse into itself for easy storage.
The adjustable, padded headband and around-ear cushions provide long lasting comfort. The earcups have a swivel mechanism for single-ear monitoring, and the closed-back design provides excellent noise isolation. The single-sided coiled cable resists tangles and provides you with a variable amount of slack. The standard 3.5mm mini plug connects to a variety of MP3 players, CD players, computers, and more. Straight and right-angle 1/4" adapters are included for connecting to pro-level gear. A carrying bag is also included.
- Rugged construction for professional use
- Large 57mm drivers provide an extra-wide frequency response
- High power input easily handles high volume levels
- Closed-back, around-ear design provides excellent noise isolation
- Folding design for convenient storage
- Swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Padded, adjustable headband and thick ear cushions for long-lasting comfort
- Single-sided coiled cable provides a variable amount of slack and is resistant to tangles
- Standard 3.5mm plug with straight and right-angle 1/4" adapters for wide compatibility
- Carrying bag included