The Digital Foci Picture Porter 35 Portable Digital Photo Manager is a portable battery powered hard drive unit that allows users to transfer data off of most popular memory card types. This will free up memory card space so you can keep shooting, and provides a safe place to save your precious photos. Just insert the digital camera memory card into Picture Porter 35, your photos are quickly transferred to the device. With its large 3.5" LCD display, you can clearly inspect the photos before deciding which are keepers and which to need to be re-shot.
Picture Porter 35 gives photographers file management features that eliminate the need altogether for a PC while on the road. Users now have the ability to make selections, copy, rename, delete files, sort files by name or date, and create new folders. The PhotoMemo feature lets you record specific notes or comments with your photos, and you can play the comments with each photo during playback.
For personal and business use, the new Playlist feature lets users create unique photo slideshows that can be viewed on Picture Porter 35 or transferred to Digital Foci's Image Moments digital photo frame for playback. Other features include audio and video playback, a built-in speaker, audio recorder with built-in mic, and audio and video output.
With its high-capacity hard drive, you can now carry your collection of digital photos and video with you and view them anywhere. While viewing photos on Picture Porter 35's large 3.5" LCD screen, you can rotate, zoom, pan, view EXIF information and histogram, and play picture slideshows of your images (including RAW images).
You can also connect Picture Porter 35 to a TV and share your photos and music with family and friends on a big screen in the comfort of your living room. Picture Porter 35 also supports various music and video formats so you can keep your collection of media content in one place for easy access.
- LCD Display
- Large 3.5" color LCD screen for viewing photos and videos
- Built-in Memory Card Slots
- Built-in card slots enable instant photo backup from memory cards with native support for CF, MMC, SD/HC Card, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, and xD-Picture Card
- Supported Files
Image: JPEG, Tiff, BMP, GIF, RAW (Firmware updates for new RAW files available)
Music: MP3, WMA, AAC
Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-4 SP
- Viewing Options
- Ability to zoom, pan, rotate pictures, view EXIF data and histogram of images including RAW file content
- Portrait shots are automatically rotated from EXIF photo orientation data
- Fast Copy
- Fast copy speed from card to Picture Porter 35 (copies 1 full 1GB UDMA CF card in under 90 seconds)
- Original File Format
- Files copied from memory cards are kept in their original file name and format and not altered in any way
- Create and edit playlist directly on device
- USB-Host Function
- Copy to and from USB flash drives
- Photo Memo
- Photo Memo feature lets you record specific notes or comments with your photos, and you can select to play the comments with each photo during photo playback
- Bi-Directional Data Transfer
- Direct transfers to and from memory cards
- USB 2.0
- High-speed USB 2.0 for fast uploads and downloads to and from your computer
- External Hard Drive and Memory Card Reader
- Functions as an external hard drive and memory card reader when connected to computer
- Output to TV or projector and has a built-in speaker