The Photo Bundle Software Suite for Mac and Windows from Alien Skin Software bundles 5 of their most popular Photoshop plug-ins together. Perfect for photographers who utilize multiple Alien Skin plug-ins, this cost-saving bundle includes Blow Up, Bokeh, Exposure, Image Doctor, and Snap Art. Both Mac and Windows versions are included. They are compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later, Photoshop Elements 4.0.1 or later for Mac, and Photoshop Elements 6 or later for Windows.
- Blow Up is used to create high-quality enlargements that are dramatically sharper than those produced by other software. Blow Up's innovative algorithm converts pixels to a vector representation, producing smooth, crisp edges in enlargements. Simulated texture and film grain helps to keep photos looking natural, even in extreme enlargements.
- Bokeh allows you to simulate the out-of-focus area created by wide-aperture lenses. Using advanced algorithms based on field results of lenses that are highly for their bokeh (the quality of the out of focus area of a photo), the software aims to create a more natural, pleasing bokeh than often-cumbersome Photoshop techniques.
- Exposure helps to give your digital photographs the aesthetic appearance of having been shot on film. It can simulate a variety of popular film stocks, including Kodachrome, Velvia, TRI-X, Portra, and Agfa Scala. Exposure boasts the most realistic grain simulation on the market, and gives you control over sharpness, color variation, and intensity.
- Image Doctor is used to correct images in a variety of ways. Use it to restore old photos, healing rips and scratches to bring old family and historical photos to life. You'll also be able to retouch new photos, removing moles, tattoos, scars, or blemishes. It can also remove unwanted objects from photos, replacing them with an intelligent sampling of the surrounding background. Finally, Image Doctor can improve the image quality of low-quality JPEG images.
- Snap Art gives you the tools necessary to transform your photographs into works of art. You'll be able to simulate brush strokes and canvas textures that simulate handmade art, often with a single click. Printing the finished product on canvas will make it suitable for display in galleries and homes alike.