The CD-200i from Tascam is a professional-quality rackmount CD player designed for installation in retail stores, restaurants, houses of worship, and other venues. The player is compatible with audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and WAV CDs, and has built-in support for CD TEXT and ID3 tags. A memory buffer helps prevent shocks and skips for smooth playback. Playback modes include Continue, Random, and Program, as well as Repeat Single and All.
The left side of the unit features a sliding tray which reveals an iPod dock. Simply drop your iPod into the dock, and the player will send the audio through the system to the appropriate outputs. You can even output iPod videos via an S-video connector. The dock also provides power to the iPod so that the battery doesn't run dry.
The player also offers a ±12% pitch control, available through the RCA line-level outputs. For digital connection, the player offers both coaxial and optical S/PDIF outputs. A front-panel 1/4" headphone jack with an independent level control provides easy monitoring. A wireless remote control is included that gives you full control over all player functions, including iPod playback.
- 2RU design for installation in standard equipment racks
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and WAV CDs
- Sliding iPod dock provides a simple connection for your iPod that allows you to output its audio and video files. The dock also provides power to the iPod
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support is built-in
- Play modes include Continue, Random, Program, Repeat Single, and Repeat All
- Index search function
- Memory buffer for skip protection
- Stereo RCA line-level output
- Optical and coaxial S/PDIF digital output
- ±12% pitch control available on analog output
- Front-panel headphone jack with volume control for easy monitoring
- Full-function wireless remote included for control over CD and iPod functions