The EverFocus EPTZ3600 PTZ dome camera delivers consistently bright and sharp images in a variety of lighting and scene situations. Along with a true Day/Night function, which auto switches the camera to a sensitive B/W mode during nighttime hours, this camera employs an advanced WDR system to compensate for high contrast and backlit scenes. Also playing an important role is Digital Noise Reduction technology, which by reducing noise in the picture not only ensures a cleaner image but also reduces file sizes on a recording device.
With regards to PTZ functions, the EPTZ3600 boasts a powerful 36x zoom, very accurate pan & tilt movements, and a full complement of presets and tours. With these attributes, the EPTZ3600 allows the use of a single camera to cover a broad area while fulfilling the need for close-up inspection when necessary.
The EPTZ3600 comes encased in an aluminum, weatherproof housing, and is ready for outdoor installation on a pendant ceiling mount. Optional accessories are available for wall (EPTZ-WMB), corner (EPTZ-CNM), pole (EPTZ-PLM), and junction box (EPTZ-PBOX) installations. Also available is a sunshield accessory (EPTZ-SSM) in case the installation locale involves excessive exposure to sunlight.
- 530 TVL for horizontal resolution
- True Day/Night with IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for surveillance with extreme lighting conditions to eliminate washed out images
- Light sensitivity of 1.4 Lux, 0.01 Lux in night mode
- Improved image quality in scenes consisting of bright and dark areas
- Auto switch color to black/white to enhance light sensitivity at night or in low light conditions
- Auto flip 180° rotation for continuous viewing of subject
- Auto iris adjusts the monitoring image to the best brightness
- Integrated privacy zone masking feature
- 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs
- Built-in cooling fan to prevent overheating
- Weatherproof IP66 rated to endure all weather conditions
- Wall mount sold separately