The TRENDnet SecurView Wireless Day/Night Internet Camera has a 2-way audio feature that allows you to communicate with people within the camera's vicinity. The camera can transmit real-time MPEG-4 videos via a secure encrypted wireless signal. The wireless camera is ideal for homes, offices, and small businesses.
The Day/Night camera's infrared lens allows clear image capture in low light conditions too, the minimum illumination required being as low as 0.5 Lux at f/2.0. With the intuitive SecurView camera management software, you can view and record video from up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
Audio and Video
- 2-way Audio
- Communicate with visitors in the camera's vicinity from the operator's station; echo cancellation improves audio quality.
- Audio Output
- 3.5mm output jack for connecting speakers to the unit.
- Microphone Input
- Internal Omni-directional microphone input with -48dB + 3dB sensitivity and response frequency of 50 ~ 16000Hz.
Image Capture and Quality
- Image Sensor
- The ¼" Color CMOS Sensor delivers high-quality images at a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels and offers a 60° viewing angle.
- Image Frame Rate
- Maximum frame-rate of 30 fps at a VGA, QVGA, and QQVGA formats for seamless transmission of clear images and videos in MPEG-4 format.
- Lens and Illumination
- The lens has a fixed focal length of 4.6mm. Functional in a minimum illumination of 0.5 Lux at f/2.0, the camera generates real-time clear and bright images even in the dark.
- Day/Night Function
- Six infrared LEDs enable capture of crystal clear images (night visibility up to 5 meters) in low lighting conditions.
- Exposure Control, White Balance, and Gain Control
- While the exposure control adjusts the light falling on the sensor to get clear images, the white balance adjusts the red, green, and blue colors by taking a white color reference to get true-to-normal colors. The automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level.
- MPEG-4/MJPEG Dual-codec Supported
- Enables you to configure the image size, quality, and bit rate according to the network requirements.
- Motion Detection
- Triggers an alarm when motion is detected in the camera's field-of-view and sends an e-mail notification. The feature includes 2 adjustable motion detection windows with a just-in-time snapshot and a time stamp overlay.
Supported Protocols and OS
- TCP/IP, SMTP Email, HTTP, and other Internet related protocols as well as Windows 2000, XP, and Vista operating systems.
- The SecurView camera management software allows you to view and record video from up to 16 cameras simultaneously. The software also allows the administrator to configure the camera settings via the Intranet or Internet.
Supports Connection to the External Devices
- The auxiliary input/output connectors enable you to connect the camera to a variety of external devices like hard drives, USB Flash drives, and external speakers.
- Configure different image settings such as image quality and frame rate.
- View live videos via a 3G mobile phone.
- Wireless G and B devices.
Universal Plug and Play
- Plug-in the Internet camera for immediate operation.