The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens with a field-of-view of 29-216mm in the 35mm format. It is designed for use with Canon APS-C EOS Digital SLR camers. Measuring just 4.0" (10 cm) in length and weighing about a pound, the lens offers a versatile set of focal lengths and is sized to be your everyday, use-for-everything lens.
Containing 16 elements (including a UD-glass element) in 12 groups, the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens captures an angle-of-view range of 74.2° to 11.3°, which is wide enough for most interior shots and long enough to capture distant subjects.
The lens features an internal focusing system with a minimum focus distance of 1.5' (45 cm), and offers image stabilization for up to 4-stops of shake-control when shooting under low light conditions.
- Wide Focal Range
- With 74.2° to 11.3° angle-of-view, the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens offers excellent wide angle to telephoto focal lengths on Canon APS-C EOS Digital SLRs.
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Measuring just 4.0" (10 cm) in length and weighing about a pound, the lens boasts excellent portability without compromising optical quality.
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Canon's Image Stabilization system allows you to shoot sharp images with a 4-stop advantage under less-than-optimum lighting conditions.
- Optimized for Canon APS-C Sensor Cameras
- As with all Canon EF-S optics, the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness when used with Canon APS-C format DSLRs.