The Samson UM1/77 Micro Diversity Wireless Lavalier Microphone System features the Samson LM5 lavalier microphone, CT7 body-pack transmitter, and UM1 portable true-diversity UHF receiver.
The LM5 lavalier features an omnidirectional polar pattern and frequency response well suited for capturing vocals in speech applications. The CT7 is powered up to 14 hours on a single 9V battery. The portable, camera-mountable UM1 receiver also operates on a 9V battery and features a mini-XLR output connector, diversity reception, headphone output with level control, specially tuned antennas, and a DC input for power with an external power supply (not included).
- Super-compact 9V battery-operated Micro-Receiver (2.63" wide x 4.21" high x 0.91" deep)
- Unbalanced output with level switch
- DC input for external powering
- Variable Squelch control and Power switch (internal)
- Available in handheld, lavalier and headset systems with a wide range of Samson and other mic elements
- Locking balanced mini-XLR output with level switch
- Supplied XLR to mini-XLR cable
- Headphone output with level control
- Specially tuned, molded antennas
- Special carry case included
- Limited 1-Year Warranty