The Samson Micro / AirLine UM1 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System features the Samson QL5 lavalier microphone, CT7 body-pack transmitter, and UM1 portable true-diversity UHF receiver. The system is an ideal solution for all sorts of video professionals and operates on the less-cluttered 800MHz bandwidth.
The QL5 lavalier features a cardioid polar pattern and frequency response well suited for capturing vocals in speech applications. The CT7 is powered up to 14 hours on a single 9V battery. The portable, camera-mountable UM1 receiver also operates on a 9V battery and features a mini-XLR output connector, diversity reception, headphone output with level control, specially tuned antennas, and a DC input for power with an external power supply (not included).
Note: Does Not Include Shoemount
- Super-compact 9V battery-operated Micro-Receiver (2.63" wide x 4.21" high x 0.91" deep)
- Unbalanced output with level switch
- DC input for external powering
- Variable Squelch control and Power switch (internal)
- Available in handheld, lavalier and headset systems with a wide range of Samson and other mic elements
- Locking balanced mini-XLR output with level switch
- Supplied XLR to mini-XLR cable
- Headphone output with level control
- Specially tuned, molded antennas
- Special carry case included
- Limited 1-Year Warranty