The PMX401 from Pyle-Pro is the combination of a mixer and a power amplifier. You can plug multiple sound sources into it (such as microphones, instruments, and music players), and the PMX401 will amplify them with its 150 watt power amplifier. It's a budget friendly option for anyone in need of a mixer/amplifier for their PA system.
The rear of the PMX401 features 1/4" output jacks to connect passive PA speakers. Each channel has its own volume and EQ controls. A built-in reverb effect is included, and each channel has its own effect level knob.
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with phantom power
- 4 x 1/4" line/high impedance inputs
- Tape/CD line inputs
- Built-in reverb with individual control
- Volume control for each channel
- Equalizer control for each input
- Master effects control with echo
- Line audio RCA output