The PMX804 from Pyle-Pro is the combination of a mixer and a power amplifier. You can plug multiple sound sources into it (such as microphones, instruments, and music players), and the PMX804 will deliver 400W of total output power across the 8 channels. With the addition of a pair of passive speakers, the PMX804 makes for a nice PA for musicians, small clubs, and any situation that requires a small sound system.
The PMX804 features a pair of 1/4" output jacks for its master output. The stereo RCA outputs can be used to connect to a recording device, or you can send your mix to another amplifier or a powered speaker. Each channel on the PMX804 has its own level and 2-band EQ controls. A pair of 7-band graphic equalizers are included on the master output. A built-in digital effects processor is included, and each channel has its own effect level knob. The PMX804 is a great option for anyone in need of a powered mixer with the ability to mix musicians, or to supply sound reinforcement for meetings and events.
- 8 XLR input channels
- 8 balanced line inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Peak LED mono and stereo channels
- 1/2" aux effects send/return loop
- 7-band mono or stereo equalizer
- Total power output of 400 watts across 8 channels
- 110/220 voltage switchable
- 1/4" headphone output with volume knob
- LED meters for visual level monitoring