The 2TB GT062E Triple Interface Tabletop RAID from Glyph-Technologies is a high-capacity external RAID that features (2) 7200rpm drives striped together in a hardware RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration. It can connect to a computer via eSATA, FireWire-800, or USB 2.0. It is compatible with FireWire-400 systems via the use of an optional 9-pin to 6-pin FireWire adapter or cable.
The drive is housed in a durable stainless steel external casing that can be rackmounted with an optional kit. The array features an internal power supply and quiet fan, making it an excellent option for audio studios. It is capable of sustained data transfer speeds of up to 220MB/sec via eSATA, making this an ideal solution for workflows that require superlative drive performance.
- Capable of sustained transfer rates of up to 220MB/sec when configured as a RAID 0 and connected via eSATA
- Uses the Oxford 936DSE RAID controller, capable of RAID 0, RAID 1, and Spanning modes
- Connects via eSATA, FireWire-800, or USB 2.0
- When used with Glyph's Highpoint eSATA card, or when connected via a FireWire or USB connection, the drive reports the health of the 2 internal drives using the included Glyph Manager software
- Uses high-quality Seagate SATA hard drives, perfect for data intensive applications such as Final Cut Pro, Avid Xpress, and Adobe Premiere
- Configure as a RAID 0 for maximum performance, RAID 1 for data protection, JBOD, or Spanning mode for maximum capacity
- Glyph Manager software can set RAID mode and display the health status of the unit. You can monitor case temperature, fan speed, drive status and temperature, driver errors, and rebuild failures thanks to S.M.A.R.T. technology. A blinking red front LED, bouncing dock alert in OS X, and error balloon in Windows will let you know if there is a problem with the array
- Scratch-resistant black powder-coated aluminum chassis and a 1/8" thick brushed stainless steel face plate ensure that the enclosure effectively dissipates heats, while at the same time being lightweight for portability
- Internal power supply is built from high quality components, and is compatible with international voltages
- Optional rackmount kit is available, allowing you to convert the unit into a 1U rackmount form factor
- Glyph offers 3 years of warranty service, 2 years of basic data recovery service, and 1 year of overnight advanced replacement