The Audio-Technica BP892 MicroSet Subminiature Headset Microphone features a lightweight, super low-profile ear-loop that may be flexed to conform to all sizes. Its omnidirectional capsule is highly sensitive and minimizes off-axis noise while enhancing detail. High sound pressure handling makes it an ideal choice for singers, actors, presenters, etc.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models