Take full control of your next presentation at work or school with the Professional Presenter R800 by Logitech. It provides exceptional functionality in an extremely intuitive format. It offers precise, wireless slideshow control, contoured design for added comfort and an easy to use buttons layout that will enable you to easily navigate through your next presentation with confidence. It features a built-in Class 2 "green" laser pointer, which comes in handy when presenting in bright rooms or when pointing on to plasma/LCD displays. The RF 2.4GHz wireless technology enables you to walk about freely and still remain in full control of your presentations within an amazing 100' range. It's ideal for large conference rooms or classroom environments.
Moreover, its offers a convenient LCD display that provides you with timer and wireless reception distance indicators. This intuitive remote offers a built-in vibrating timer, which when pre-programmed, will provide you with inaudible warnings that assist you in managing your presentation delivery time. With its Plug-and-Play technology just simply insert the included USB mini-receiver into your laptop's USB port and your ready to go - a must have accessory for on-the-go users.
Its slideshow control allows you to start or stop, move forward or backward, and blackout the screen. Additionally, it features a convenient battery power indicator, on/off switch, and includes a soft carrying case. The Logitech R800 is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 platforms. And its compact, ergonomic design offers a professional, comfortable user experience
- Presenter Mode
- Presenter mode enables you to easily navigate through a digital slideshow presentation such as PowerPoint.
- Built-in "Green" Laser Pointer
- It features And its built-in Class 2 laser pointer provides a sharp green laser beam, which makes it easy for your audience to see exactly what you're pointing to. It comes in handy when presenting in brightly lit rooms or on to plasma/LCD displays.
- 2.4GHz RF Wireless Technology
- The 2.4GHz RF wireless capability allows you to use your presenter without having to worry about the cord getting caught or tangled. It has an operating range of up to 100' (30 m), giving you extreme versatility in your mobility throughout large conference rooms or classrooms. This freedom makes the unit easier to use and ideal for your next digital presentation.
- LCD Display
- Its built-in LCD display enables you to keep track of time and wireless reception with a quick glance and with silent, vibrating alerts. You remain focused on your presentation, not the clock.
- Plug-and-Play Technology
- Plug-and-Play requires no drivers or special presentation software.
- Ergonomic Design
- Ergonomics are very important when using your computer and you will find that this unit does not fall short in that department. It offers gentle contours and the buttons are easy to find by touch.
- PC Compatible
- The presenter is fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 platforms.
- Portable Size
- Its compact size allows you to easily throw it in your laptop carrying case - ideal for office and on-the-go laptop presentations.
- USB Mini-Receiver
- The included USB mini-receiver stores in the underside of the presenter.