The M9 Stompbox Modeler from Line 6 is an effects pedal that models vintage and modern effects, and lets you engage three separate effects at a time. There are over 100 effects available to you, and their settings can be adjusted with 5 dedicated knobs. You can save two completely separate effects in each of the three banks, combine them with the other two banks of effects in any order, or bypass any of them in an instant. A fully functional 28 second looper and a chromatic guitar tuner are both built-in.
The effects are split into 5 categories (delay, modulation, distortion, filter, and reverb) and each is represented by a color (yellow, green, blue, purple, and orange). When an effect is assigned to a switch on the M9 Stompbox Modeler, an LED above that switch will dimly glow in the color of the effect. When that switch is selected, the LED will glow brightly, and the backlit LCD display will also change to the selected color. A dedicated tap tempo switch will universally sync any time-based effects you may be using.
The effects range from digital and analog delays, modulation effects like tremolos, choruses, and ring modulators, all kinds of distortions from fuzz to "Colordrive," studio quality compression and EQ, filter effects like wahs, synths, and pitch gliders, and velvety reverb models with everything from spring reverbs to large halls. The looper mode can be quickly engaged and disengaged, and the switches become dedicated controls for recording loops while activated. You can save up to 24 groups of effects that can be quickly recalled and ready for action.
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes. (It's like having 24 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time!)
- Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter