The FBV Express MKII from Line 6 is a compact pedalboard that provides full hands-free control of most Line 6 Amps and POD processors in a compact and portable design. The board features 4 steel footswitches and a full-size volume/wah pedal to provide precise, expressive control.
The built-in LCD display shows tap tempo, the active channel, and the board's chromatic tuner. USB and RJ-45 connectors provide easy connection to amps and processors, and the unit is self-powered through RJ-45. Included FBV Control software lets you customize and assign the footswitches and pedal to particular MIDI commands issued over USB. The USB connector also allows you to receive software and firmware updates, so that your board is always on the cutting edge.
- Compact design is ideal for taking to gigs and jam sessions
- Works with most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 steel footswitches let you store and select channel presets, synchronize time-based effects, activate the built-in chromatic tuner, and more
- Full-size volume/wah pedal has a rugged construction and plenty of grip for precise, expressive control
- Built-in LCD display shows tap tempo, the active channel, and the board's chromatic tuner
- USB connector for sending MIDI commands and receiving firmware/software updates
- RJ-45 connector provides connectivity with amps and processors. The unit is self-powered via this connector as well. A locking cable is included
- Included FBV Control software lets you customize and assign the footswitches and pedal to particular MIDI commands issued over USB