The Oxygen 61 from M-Audio is a 61-key controller with a built-in USB MIDI interface and 35 MIDI-assignable knobs, sliders and buttons, all of which provide complete control over any MIDI hardware or software. The keyboard is capable of storing 10 different setups in on-board non-volatile memory, while the Enigma editing software for Mac and PC (free and downloadable) helps manage an infinite number of these.
The controller has what it takes to access all the deep parameters in modern software and hardware - use the 9 MIDI-assignable sliders for software mixer volumes, or as drawbars on a virtual tone-wheel organ. Map the 8 knobs to any synthesizer parameters you want to program or perform with - or to mixer controls like volume, panning and effects send. Assign the buttons to trigger samples and anything else that is MIDI-programmable.
The Advanced Function button allows the keyboard to serve as a data-entry device for controller assignment and similar setup functions, while the front-panel, 3-segment LCD provides the information you need about programming parameters at a glance. Bus-powered operation and a weight of only 9 pounds means that you can use the Oxygen 61 anywhere your computer goes.
- 61-note, velocity-sensitive, synthesizer action keyboard with USB MIDI interface
- 8 fully assignable MIDI controller knobs
- 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders
- 15 assignable buttons, including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave, transpose and preset up/down buttons
- MIDI channel/program change up/down buttons
- 7 top-panel function buttons, plus additional programming functions on keybed
- 10 non-volatile memories
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and MIDI channel
- "Controller Mute" function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- Memory dump via SysEx
- Compatible with free Enigma librarian/editor (downloadable) for storing and organizing setups
- 3-segment LED screen
- Sustain pedal jack
- USB 1.1 upstream (Type B) port
- On/Off switch
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit) and Mac OS X