The 16x9 Inc. 169-HDWC75X-82 is a wide angle converter for lenses with an 82mm filter thread. The 0.75x converter is designed to be flexible and lightweight, offering exceptional sharpness and image quality. Ideal for HD camcorders, its four glass elements provide 25% more angle-of-view over the stock lens, while maintaining full zoom-through capability. Its sophisticated optics help reduce geometric "barrel" distortion and chromatic aberrations, ensuring images always look crystal clear.
- Higher Quality Optics
- 16x9 Inc.'s new EXII 0.75x wide converter is designed to fit more cameras and lenses than the first-generation converter, yet still offers unsurpassed HD-quality optics. All this plus a reduction in price over the original model makes the EXII the perfect solution for videographers on a strict budget.
- Wider Coverage and Full Zoom-Thru
- Featuring four glass elements, the compact and lightweight EXII 0.75x wide converter provides 25% more extreme angle of view over the stock lens and maintains full zoom-thru capability with cameras that have auto focus. Cutting-edge optics reduce geometric distortion and improve off-axis performance, particularly chromatic aberrations and flatness of field.
- Lightweight Design
- Weighing only 22.5 oz (637g) the EXII 0.75x wide converter has been elegantly engineered and crafted with no sacrifice in quality.
- Mattebox Compatible
- The EXII 0.75x is fully compatible with popular mattebox systems such as those from Chrosziel. For a nice shading solution, 16x9 offers an optional lightweight rubber lens shade. 1