The DJM-5000 4-Channel Professional Mobile DJ Mixer from Pioneer has a 19" rackmountable frame and a spacious layout, allowing the user easy access to the controls. Each of the 4 channels has a trim pot, 3-band EQ, a cue monitoring button, a level fader and a crossfader assign switch. Three possible sources from the DJM-5000's versatile connectivity are available per channel, with up to 3 stereo channels of USB audio. The mixer is also capable of dual output zone routing, enabling separate mix to be routed to a secondary zone.
The DJM-5000 features two designated microphone channels with 3-band EQ, digital effects and Advanced Talk Over. Mic effects include reverb, echo + verb, octaver and pitch; a rotary knob determines the wet/dry blend of the chosen effect. The Advanced Talk Over function is a frequency-targeted ducker, momentarily minimizing the midrange frequencies while the mic is being used.
The output section features a Sound Maximizer function, allowing the DJ to emphasize the low frequencies and/or the high-mids via two separate knobs. An external effects send/return is also provided.
- Versatile Connectivity
- The DJM-5000 accepts analog, coaxial and USB source inputs. It has XLR and 1/4" TRS microphone inputs. Several output busses and connectors are available as well.
- Dual Output Zones
- The DJM-5000 can be easily configured for dual zone operation. The secondary zone can be sourced from any of the 4 channels, a mic, or master bus and features balanced XLR outputs.
- Microphone Channels
- Each microphone channel has a dedicated volume control as well as a 3-band equalizer for optimal tone shaping. When engaged, the Advanced Talk Over feature attenuates the midrange frequencies of playback music while the microphone is in use. Additionally, the microphone section of the mixer is outfitted with four different effects: reverb, echo + verb, octaver and pitch.
- High Quality Audio
- The DJM-5000 utilizes a 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter and 32-bit DSP in the mixing process. The mixer employs a short signal path designed to reduce inherent noise, a high performance power supply to stabilize voltage, and shielded RCA inputs.
- Digital Inputs: Two RCA coaxial inputs allow you to connect digital sources.
- Peak Level Meters: Each channel features a multi-colored, 10-segment LED meter to view audio levels at a glance.
- 3-Band EQ: High, Mid, and Low equalization can be set from -26dB to +6dB on each channel.
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: The crossfader to be adjusted to any of three blend patterns.
- Fader Start Play: The mixer can automatically start/cue a connected device such as Pioneer's CDJ or MEP players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader.
- Rackmountable: The mixer has a 5U form factor that is easily mounted in a 19" rack.