The Chauvet Derby X DMX Effects Light is a 6-cluster hanging LED fixture that has become increasingly popular for concert, entertainment, DJ and dance club venues. The fixture projects a barrage of multi-colored light rays or beams distributed vertically and horizontally in a 90 degree pattern. For more intensity and greater coverage up to 4 units may be stacked together.
Operating modes include Stand Alone Mode which allows a single unit to respond to the beat of the music via an internal microphone. The sound sensitivity can be adjusted by turning a knob on the rear of the light.
In Master/Slave Mode the user can link up to 32 units together via DMX cables without a controller. All units mimic the settings entered on the first or "Master" unit.
In DMX Mode, individual or ganged units are controlled remotely by any universal DMX controller (available separately).
The Derby X can operate on voltages from 100-240VAC.
- Derby DMX
- 8-channel DMX-512 controlled LED derby effect displays a barrage of light beams.
- Blackout for quick-dark scene switches, Static for constant beam of light and Strobe for eye-popping action effects.
- RGB Control
- Individual control of red, green and blue LEDs within each cluster (6 total).
- Program Remote Control Via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via DMX.
- Sound Activation
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX.
- Multi- Unit Capability
- Mount multiple units together with adjustable, optional bracket (XBRACKET).
- Power Output for Additional Lights
- Additional power output: max 27 units @ 120V (see manual for details).