The EXT-DVI-2-MDP DVI to Mini-DisplayPort Converter from Gefen allows computers with a single-link digital DVI-D interface to use display devices that have the Mini-DisplayPort interface. DisplayPort is a standard that handles higher video resolutions and AV bandwidths while making connections simpler than in the past. Mini-DisplayPort is a variation of DisplayPort designed to save space. DisplayPort is used by a number of leading computer manufacturers.
- This device converts DVI to DisplayPort using the Mini-DisplayPort connector interface
- It supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- True pixel-to-pixel signal conversion is possible without scaling
- Built-in EDID support is available
- It features a durable converter casing