The AG-EC4GPJ Extension Control Unit is designed for use with Panasonic's 300Studio and P2Studio camcorder studio systems. The AG-EC4GPJ offers remote control of each system's base station, up to 50 meters (164 feet) away, or can be attached directly to the camera for control use.
The AG-EC4GPJ is compatible with the AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3000, AJ-HPX200, AND AG-HPX500 P2 camcorders, as well as the DVCPRO AJ-HDX900. It comes standard with a 10-pin, 10 meter (32 foot) remote control cable.
- Control Functions Include:
- gain up/down
- output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee)
- white balance A/B/Preset selection
- AWB/ABB execution
- shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting
- iris auto/manual selection and adjustment
- master pedestal
- camera menu settings
- recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check)
- Functions and cost-performance are ideally matched to the AG-HPX300 series and AG-HPX500 series camcorders.
- In addition to providing remote control of the AG-BS300 Base Station, the AG-EC4GPJ can be connected directly to a supported camcorder for control use.
- The AG-EC4GPJ includes 3 programmable buttons. Users can save camera settings onto SD cards for later use or to load into another camera.