The Furman F1500-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply protects your sensitive A/V gear from power loss with its multitude of features. This power supply not only uses SMP surge suppression technology and EVS Extreme Voltage Shutdown, but also employs Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) to 4 iscrete isolated outlet banks for full dynamic range and higher definition.
If your equipment has to run on battery power, the F1500-UPS employs True Sine Wave output and can expand with additional hot swappable BATT1500E-EXT battery packs which can be daisy-chained.
- 1500VA Battery Backup maintains critical data and allows orderly shutdown in the event of a power outage
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) provides virtually maintenance-free AC surge suppression
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) for unequaled audio/video clarity
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protects your equipment from sustained overvoltage conditions
- Dual Learning IR Blasters allow safe shutdown of remote components
- RS-232 Interface provides custom open source programming and control
- TCP/IP Interface card (sold separately) provides remote control to reboot components, power equipment on or off, and monitor power quality from anywhere in the world
- Easy to use CD-ROM software included
- USB interface
- Critical Load Management
- AVR voltage regulation provides a consistent 120V (±5%-10%) output
- BlueBOLT technology (with optional TCP/IP card, sold separately) provides remote control to reboot components, power equipment on or off, and monitor power quality from anywhere in the world
- Optional rack ears included