In Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 from Pearson Education, Diana Weynand provides an in-depth look at the variety of features at your disposal in Final Cut Pro 7. This book is step-by-step guide covering everything from the basics of creating and refining a rough cut to adding effects and putting the finishing touches on the final video. With additional sections on capturing and transferring the initial footage and customizing the Final Cut software to fit your needs, as well as a DVD that has over 40 hours of lessons and media files, this guide will prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam and give you all the tools you need to master Final Cut Pro.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you've learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam