The I.R.I.S. IRISnotes 1.0 Executive Scanner For PC & Mac brings natural writing into a digital world. This very cool pen and mobile note taker turns your handwritten notes, drawings, graphs and other documents into editable text. It combines a digital pen that uses normal ink and a compact portable USB-powered receiver, and incorporates the included Easy Note Taker Manager and MyScript Notes Lite software to provide exceptional functionality.
- With IRIS Notes Manager you can instantly retrieve handwritten notes in a default folder. The included software detects any new file coming from your writing device. You can also organize information into binders or with tags you assign yourself.
- With wireless connectivity you can write your notes anytime and anywhere. When you are back to your computer, simply connect the USB receiver. Your notes will be instantly converted.
- The search engine enables users to find information directly from your handwritten notes by simply typing keywords on the search bar.
- A Trainer Module is available to create your own writing profile to improve accuracy rates.
- With the IRIS Notes Executive text and graphs are recognized. In one simple click you can convert your notes, graphic shapes and diagrams into digital text.
- Full mouse functionality when working online.
- Works on any paper with normal ink refill. You can write your notes on any kind of paper. Simply place the receiver on the top or the corner of your document and you are ready to write.
- Small and portable, no computer required when capturing digital notes.
- In the Mouse Mode, tapping the pen in the writing area or pressing the button on the side of the pen will act like a single mouse click.