The VHF-3300 from VocoPro is a 2 channel VHF wireless microphone system with two rechargeable uni-directional handheld mics. When the receiver is plugged into a sound system, the two microphones will transmit audio to the receiver without the need for microphone cables, giving the presenter/performer a lot more freedom of movement. The microphones mount into the top of the receiver to recharge their batteries, and for storage. The VHF-3300 is a really handy system that's very easy to use.
There are two outputs on the back of the receiver. If you connect just one of the outputs to a sound system, the audio from both microphones will be mixed together through that single output. If you connect both outputs on the VHF-3300 to a sound system, each microphone will be separated on the individual outputs. This way if you encounter a sound system with only one microphone input, both wireless microphones can still be used.
The microphones provide 1 to 2 hours of use before they need to be recharged. The recharging process takes about 8 hours. If you need to run the microphones for more than 2 hours, you can replace the included rechargeable 9 Volt battery in the microphone with a standard 9 Volt battery. Volume knobs for each mic are on the front panel so you can balance out the perfect mix.
- Receiver doubles as a mic charger and holder
- Dual microphone outputs, dual antenna VHF receiver
- VHF band quartz lock for drift-free operation
- Audio-mute circuitry provides noiseless on/off switching
- Individual front panel volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- Two 1/4" unbalanced outputs for separate and mixed signal output
- Squelch circuitry eliminates background and RF noise bursts
- Excellent operating range up to 150 feet
- Dual front panel RF LED indicators
- 19" rackmountable to occupy a single rack space with included mounting brackets