If you're looking for natural stereophonic simplicity and beauty, then the Tivoli's Model Two AM/FM Stereo Table-Top Radio (White and Silver) is what you need. This model separates the right and left speaker with up to 15 feet of cable. The heavy-magnet, long-throw 3" driver works hand in hand with a multistage frequency contouring circuit that adjusts the output over half-octave increments. All of this technology gives you a musically accurate tonal balance with bass response that is stunning. A mixing input allows computer audio to be mixed with radio while a dedicated sub woofer output gives you balance control.
Model Two has also borrowed liberally from other technology to create the best radio on the market. Using cell phone technology, a GaAs MES-FET mixer is used for FM tuning to increase clarity and enhance reception. The geared-down 5:1 tuning ratio adds to the ease and accuracy of channel tuning while the amber tuning light keeps track of your channel selection.
- True Stereo
- To get a true stereo sound you need both a right and left speaker, with the Model Two you get both with 15 feet of cord to separate the two for true stereo sound.
- Mixing Input
- The Model Two takes the technology of the Model One a step further with the addition of a mixing input, which allows you to mix computer audio with that of the radio.
- If you decide to purchase the optional subwoofer the Model Two comes with its own dedicated subwoofer output and a balance control for ultimate audio quality.
- Fits in Tight Spaces
- The brass ports are located in the back so you can place your Model Two vertically if space is tight in your home.
- Auxiliary Position
- The front source knob has an auxiliary position so it's easier for your to hear the optional Model CD or other accessory devices.
- 3-Inch Driver
- The heavy-magnet, long-throw, 3" driver is allied with a multistage frequency contouring circuit that adjust to the speaker's output over half-octave increments giving you an accurate tonal balance and bass response.
- State of the Art Tuner
- Rather than being satisfied with an integrated circuit, Henry Kloss has incorporated state of the art technology into his Model One with the addition of the GaAs MES-FET mixer for better reception and increased clarity.
- 5:1 Tuning Ratio
- The geared-down 5:1 tuning ratio permits easy and accurate tuning and the addition of an amber tuning indicator makes finding your favorite channel even easier.
- Built-in and More
- Built in AM and FM antennas give you superb reception but if you happen to be in a reception-poor area then the 75-ohm jack lets you attach an external FM antenna for even better reception.
- For those moments when you want a little privacy or quiet time, connect your headphones to the headphone jack and escape from life's daily distractions, or better yet, let the kids enjoy their favorite channel while you get some peace and quiet.