This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Designed as an excellent choice for short-range turkey or deer hunting with slug/shoguns, the Trophy XLT 1.75-4x32 riflescope from Bushnell offers 1/4 MOA W&E correction with a remarkable 150 MOA of total adjustment. A set of Butler Creek flip-up lens covers is included in the package.
The Trophy XLT's 1.0" main-tube is crafted from a rugged aluminum alloy. It's filled with bone-dry nitrogen to ensure reliable all-weather optical performance. The lenses are fully multicoated for maximum light transmission, and the exterior is treated with a Realtree AP HD camouflage finish. The Circle-X reticle enables the shooter to sight in on the quarry's vital zone intuitively.
- Performance Details
- 1/4 MOA W&E correction, 150 MOA of adjustment
- Butler Creek flip-up covers are secure and convenient
- Fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum light transmission
- 1.0" main-tube crafted from a single piece of aluminum alloy
- Nitrogen filled for 100% waterproof, fogproof performance
- Circle-X reticle: four long posts form a narrow gate. Encircled cross hairs allow the eye to focus quickly on the point of aim. This pattern is an excellent choice for short-range targeting with shotguns, slug-guns, etc