This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The matte black 3-9x40 Trophy XLT Riflescope from Bushnell is designed as a versatile scope for medium to long-range use in all weather conditions with low-light performance provided by a large 40mm objective lens. The fully multicoated optics reduces light loss to provide bright and clear images, while the nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed housing ensures water and fogproof performance.
This version of the Trophy XLT is equipped with the DOA 600 reticle on the second focal plane. It is a modified duplex-style crosshair reticle that is designed to be sighted at 100 yards, with aiming points at 100-yard intervals out to 600.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 3-9x zoom
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Fully multicoated lenses provide up to 91% light transmission
- Second focal plane (SFP) reticle placement
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus eyepiece with 4" eye relief
- Precise 1/4 MOA per click shot correction
- 60 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- DOA 600 reticle: Dead On Accurate (DOA) long-range reticle features aiming points for distances out to 600 yd. Rack Bracket reference lines assist the shooter when sizing up whitetail and mule deer antlers
- One-piece aluminum main-tube
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance