The matte black 3-9x40 Trophy XLT Riflescope from Bushnell is designed as a versatile scope for medium to long-range use in all weather conditions with low-light performance provided by a large 40mm objective lens. The fully multicoated optics reduces light loss to provide bright and clear images, while the nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed housing ensures water and fogproof performance.
This version of the Trophy XLT is equipped with the DOA 600 reticle on the second focal plane. It is a modified duplex-style crosshair reticle that is designed to be sighted at 100 yards, with aiming points at 100-yard intervals out to 600.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 3-9x zoom
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Fully multicoated lenses provide up to 91% light transmission
- Second focal plane (SFP) reticle placement
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus eyepiece with 4" eye relief
- Precise 1/4 MOA per click shot correction
- 60 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- DOA 600 reticle: Dead On Accurate (DOA) long-range reticle features aiming points for distances out to 600 yd. Rack Bracket reference lines assist the shooter when sizing up whitetail and mule deer antlers
- One-piece aluminum main-tube
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance