This Kirk L-Bracket for Canon EOS 7D is a right-angle, quick-release bracket that fits on the base of the EOS 7D, allowing you to quickly move from vertical to horizontal format without moving your tripod head or changing your position. The L-bracket allows access to the camera's I/O ports and battery pack. It works especially well with wide-angle, tilt-shift, or macro lenses. This bracket must be used with an (optional) Arca-style quick-release platform such as a ball head or quick-release clamp, and an (optional) camera plate is necessary.
- Custom made one-piece bracket machined from light weight 6061T6 Aluminum
- Allows full access to rubber side hatches
- Allows full use of the remote switch even in the vertical format
- Allows use of camera strap
- Features a sensor centering line